Congratulations, Finalists of ISMSFF 2022 Edition!
A big congratulations to the finalists of ISMSFF’s second edition (2022)! Your labour of love is here on its deserving platform, winning accolades and love from the judges and critics alike.
It fills us with immense pride and joy to be a part of the clique, that not only gets to watch these stunning films but also celebrate its triumph in our own unique way!
Here’s the list of films that have made it to the finals – a step closer to the grand finale of this festival!
- 1-2-3 The Len Barry Story by Tom Parkin
- Apples, Oranges, Lemons & Limes by Pat Mitchell
- Brother Troll by Gudmund Helmsdal
- Bugtussle by Derek Sitter
- Clinton’s Calling by C.T. Robert, Emma Meres
- Danny Boy by Cory DeMeyers
- DOORS by Dennis Cahlo
- Fiesta Blood by Elena Fazio
- Garage by Aaron Sanders
- HomeBound by Usher Morgan
- How to Hack Birth Control by Sassy Mohen
- Hunter by T.J Penton, Maxime Lecocq
- Judy by Rene R Rivas
- Kaiketsu by Joseph Anton Kusic
- Lifeblood by Nicholas Tory
- MeleRosse (Red Apples) by Enrico Pietrobon
- Read Between the Lines by Adante Watts
- Solstice by Justin Vu
- Soulmates by Shona Kelly
- Staring At The Sky by Phraeo Sakoltanarak
- The 2nd Act by Victor Fontoura
- The Cathedral by Turlough Ó Cinnéide
- The Desert King by LEV MERGIAN
- The Door by Nicholas Carrodo
- The Madness Store by Alex Guéry
- The Night Out by Jordan Burbank
- The Statue (Peykareh) by Mohsen Salehi Fard
- The Traditional Brazilian Family KATU by RODRIGO SENA
- Trick Shot by Christopher Deans